Free occasion on Oct. 15 to Function Olympian Turned Entrepreneur Dominique Dawes
COLLEGE PARK, Md., Sept. 20, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The College of Maryland’s Robert H. Smith Faculty of Enterprise will showcase its graduate diploma packages, by way of UMD Smith Summit: Reimagine Your Profession, from 9:30 a.m. to midday Saturday, Oct. 15, 2022, in Van Munching Corridor on UMD’s School Park campus.
Admissions counselors and industry-focused panel discussions will give insights into a variety of diploma packages in an in-person solely occasion designed for potential college students — from present undergrads to working professionals contemplating a profession pivot or in search of development alternatives.
Attendees will even hear from UMD alumna, Olympic Gold Medalist and entrepreneur Dominique Dawes ’02, who will talk about her transition from a three-time Olympic gymnast to founding and working the Dominique Dawes Gymnastics & Ninja Academy in Montgomery County, Maryland.
Dean Prabhudev Konana will open the occasion with welcoming remarks and introduce Dawes because the keynote speaker. Subsequent panel discussions will contain Smith alums giving insights into tips on how to thrive of their industries and the layers of data wanted to achieve the office.
As well as, members could have the chance to obtain particular person steering from Smith’s admissions counselors on diploma alternatives within the following packages:
- Full-Time MBA, ranked No. 26 by Fortune and internationally acknowledged for making ready leaders and entrepreneurs with subtle analytical abilities and a deep understanding of the best way enterprise features like advertising and marketing, finance and operations work together.
- Flex MBA, No. 25 in U.S. Information & World Report’s rating for part-time packages and designed for working professionals to pick out the most effective tempo for his or her research in addition to the most effective satellite tv for pc campus website (Baltimore, D.C., or Rockville) … College students can begin this system in August or January and suppleness additional consists of elective programs solely on-line and alternatives for international studying experiences.
- Government MBA, ranked No. 20 by Fortune with courses starting in January and emphasizing customized govt teaching to hone management abilities and assist professionals rise by means of the ranks or transition their careers.
- On-line MBA, ranked No. 4 amongst U.S.-based packages by Fortune and serving professionals who common eight years of labor expertise in enterprise, authorities, science, engineering and extra.
- On-line MS in Enterprise Analytics, with its deal with leveraging large knowledge for forecasting, prediction and managerial determination making.
- Enterprise Grasp’s, encompassing a number of specialty grasp’s levels for the brand new enterprise panorama in a variety of fields, together with MS levels in Accounting, Enterprise Analytics, Enterprise and Administration, Data Methods, Advertising Analytics and Provide Chain Administration, plus Grasp of Quantitative Finance and Grasp of Finance levels.
- Plus 1, a program that enables UMD undergraduates to take graduate-level enterprise grasp’s programs as they pursue their bachelor’s diploma, serving to them earn a enterprise grasp’s diploma sooner and extra affordably than a conventional graduate scholar.
For extra info, go to the UMD Smith Summit homepage.
Concerning the College of Maryland’s Robert H. Smith Faculty of Enterprise
The Robert H. Smith Faculty of Enterprise is an internationally acknowledged chief in administration schooling and analysis. One in every of 12 faculties and faculties on the College of Maryland, School Park, the Smith Faculty provides undergraduate, full-time and flex MBA, govt MBA, on-line MBA, enterprise grasp’s, PhD and govt teaching programs, in addition to outreach companies to the company neighborhood. The varsity provides its diploma, customized and certification packages in studying places in North America and Asia.
Contact: Greg Muraski at [email protected]
SOURCE College of Maryland’s Robert H. Smith Faculty of Enterprise