On Jan. 25, the Jamestown Regional Entrepreneur Heart is highlighting smaller business enterprise funding courses as a result of a virtual workshop. The sessions are from 2 to 4:30 p.m.
Do you have a organization notion? Do you need to have to discover means to raise capital?
At the workshop, discover about these funding choices from nearby company loan companies and leaders in the region. Every session is adopted by an distinctive Q & A session in which individuals attending can provide their funding inquiries.
Sessions will be presented by the adhering to:
- Denise Sundeen, method director, Business enterprise and Cooperative Plans, Rural Improvement
- Deb Kantrud, financial institution relations apecialist, Compact Company Administration – North Dakota District Workplace
- Josh Herbold, vice oresident, Bremer Company Banking Staff Direct
- Traci Redlin, executive director, South Central Dakota Regional Council
- Carla Valentine, plan manager, North Dakota Office of Commerce – Innovate ND
- Hannah Lange, venture financing supervisor, North Dakota Department of Commerce – ND Growth Fund
By the close of this occasion, attendees will study how to put together on their own for a modest company mortgage and meet useful resource partners who can assist them obtain capital.
To register, go to https://little bit.ly/3zxvm7o